ESSEX WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
There is a wide range of wedding photography available in Essex.
Your photography is almost as essential as the service itself, if you have any desire to look back on the event afterwards. Some things to think about:
- in these days of digital photography, everyone knows someone who has photography as a hobby. However, the pressure of wedding photography makes it rather a big ask of a friend. How would you/they feel if a memory card failed, and you were left with no pictures? Would your insurance cover photography failure if it happened to an amateur?
- you can save considerable amounts of money on your photography by altering the length of time that you expect the photographer to follow your day.
- you can pose for the cake cutting shots before your reception really kicks off, thus freeing up the photographer, and saving you money.
- you can also save considerable cost by opting for cheaper presentation methods or even digital only photos.
- ask if your prospective photographer offers an online wedding photo viewing service where your guests can view images at their leisure, and purchase images directly?