Monument to Lady Luckyln d.1633, consisting of a frontal demi-figure, with the
head resting on one elbow, with a book in the foreground. Behind, two cherubs
hold open a curtain. The monument has been attributed to Epiphanius Evesham, by
Copyright 2017 - John Whitworth (www.essexchurches.info)
Essex Church ~ St Edmund's Church ~ Abbess Roding Church ~ St Edmund, Abbess Roding ~ wedding ~ christening ~ baptism ~ mass
Website by Ontime Development.