Back to St Michael & All Angels's Church, Copford


Image Description

During the restoration by Woodyer, between 1879 and 1884, part of the W wall was rebuilt, at the same time as the removal of the W gallery.


Copyright 2017 - John Whitworth (www.essexchurches.info)

Essex Church ~ St Michael & All Angels's Church ~ Copford Church ~ St Michael & All Angels, Copford ~ wedding ~ christening ~ baptism ~ mass

Website by Ontime Development.