The writing on this glass reads "The winter is past ... the
flowers appear on the earth".
To the lower right-hand corner, the dedication reads "In
memory of Norfor Evelyn Heseltine 1885-1968."
The Heseltine family, and in particular, Evelyn Heseltine,
were the main benefactors during the construction of this church, donating both
the money and the land for its construction.
Copyright 2017 - John Whitworth (www.essexchurches.info)
Essex Church ~ St Mary The Less's Church ~ Great Warley Church ~ St Mary the Less, Great Warley ~ wedding ~ christening ~ baptism ~ mass
Website by Ontime Development.