Taken from the church's own website
The new window on the North side of the Church was installed in 1991 to commemorate the Six Hundredth Anniversary of the connection with New College Oxford. On the left is William of Wykeham in 1391 receiving a document from Richard II allowing him to purchase the lands of the Monks of Montjeux in Havering to endow his new College of St. Mary in Oxford. In it the Church is described as the Parish Church of Havering commonly called the Horned Church. Beneath the figures are the Towers of New College and of the Parish Church. On the right is shown the Parish of 1991 with figures depicting worship outreach and pastoral care covering all ages and the cooperation of men and women and clergy and laity. This activity is shown in the local setting of recent history symbolised by a Spitfire representing the important role of Hornchurch R.A.F. Station in the Battle of Britain and local industry represented by a Ford Fiesta and an Amstrad Computer. Beneath the figures are the daughter churches of St George and St Matthew.