Back to Holy Trinity, Southchurch


Image Description

The original Norman church, seen here, was firstly restored by W. Slater between 1855 and 1857, before subsequent enlargement of the church as a whole.


Copyright 2017 - John Whitworth (www.essexchurches.info)

Essex Church ~ Holy Trinity ~ Southchurch Church ~ Holy Trinity, Southchurch ~ wedding ~ christening ~ baptism ~ mass

Website by Ontime Development.